Monday, January 18, 2010

NavelGazer, are you out there?

Hello world. Or rather, hello Kath and Greta. (Miss you both.)

So, it's been roughly 356 days since I've checked in on Life on Lombard, and now that I'm starting to see the light at the end of the Harbor tunnel, I thought it might be time to start updating this baby a bit more frequently.

No, that's not entirely true. The thing is, I'm eating this chocolate crumb cake right now straight from the package, and I've run out of other things to do online so I'm blogging to give myself a reason to keep sitting at the table and plowing through the cake. Plus, I've been inspired recently by blogs and blog talk around town. Plus, I'm really wondering who this NavelGazer is who posted (and then removed) a comment on the last post (January 27ish, 2009).

NG, you are the real reason I am blogging right now. Are you still out there? Why did you remove your comment? What did it say? And how in the world did you find this blog?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you're still chilling on the couch surfing the net and eating the best sweets out there. If you ever want a change of pace or a buddy- let me know. I can always make my way back to the old hood and you are always welcomed on Boston St!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks and thanks for reading! You inspired me to get back on the blog wagon, at least for one post.

    Still waiting to hear from NavelGazer.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linn! I want some chocolate cake while I write my blog posts - Good call! The West Coast misses you, too. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete