Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Double Dog Dare

The boys are a little hyped up from the snow.


For a few weeks now, they've been barking at something under the couch in the multi-purpose room. I've checked it out a few times, and narrowed the cause down to either (1) the lingering scent of Minou (the kitten) or (2) a ball of dust and cat hair. It's been awhile since I busted out the swiffer.

Well, tonight they took the barking to a whole new level. While I was busy watching Oprah tell a group of overweight teenagers to "Eat This! Not That!", Davy pulled a teenager move of his own, daring his overweight little brother to find out what was really going on underneath that couch.

Since Chance has recently outgrown the ability to squish himself under the couch, he had to get creative. I heard a loud noise, walked into the multi-purpose room, and this is what I saw:


Here the doodles pose with the damage.

There's that bone! Note the distance Chance put between the wall and the back of the couch!



After freeing the bone, Chance and Davy helped me push back the couch before fighting over their prize.


All better now...


3 comments:

  1. Oh thank goodness...a bone...was thinking that perhaps I had left a little something something (not sure what) behind during my couch surfing stint! BTW - i found that black jacket that has been roaming...it roamed up Foster to Teri and Mark's :)

    I love that I can follow the trails, trials and triumphs of the Goodi bro's (this is going to be my collective group name for the boys).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy to have a follower! Thanks for your support and enthusiasm! :) Will you be starting a blog of your own? I def want to hear what Jude is up to... you know, is he sitting at the table? or on the futon? How many times does he leave the apartment each day? etc. Throw in a few French phrases for good measure, and I'll be hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppies are so worth blogging about! Yeah for the Lombard dogs!

    ReplyDelete